Would you like to become part of a team of professionals working in a vivid environment implementing EU funded projects that matter?
Currently, we are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Social Media & Marketing Coordinator (Erasmus+ KA2’s) to become part of our growing team in Malta.
Your role & responsibilities
You will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Manage Social Media pages of our various EU projects
- Create and implement dissemination and promotion plans for respective projects
- Prepare and submit dissemination reports to responsible Managing Authorities
- Manage communication to third parties and stakeholders during project implementation
- Help in organising project events in Malta (need to be based in Malta)
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Able to create content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Able to travel to meetings abroad
To qualify for the role, you must have:
Academic background with a Bachelor or/IT degree, preferably in Marketing or Information Technology
- Excellent English Knowledge (both written and oral)
- At least 3 years of KA2 project management experience is preferred
- Responsibility, consistency, and adherence to strict deadlines
- Proven track records in creating social media campaigns
- Excellent command of Google docs, canva, and other related programmes
- Travel availability (Schengen and non-Schengen)
- Knowledge of a second language (especially Italian, French) will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on the level of experience
- A part-time contract under the Maltese law
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely from home
Please send your CV, a cover letter to: [email protected] with ‘Social Media Specialist: YOUR NAME’ in the subject field. The applications will be processed in full confidentiality. The deadline for applications is 15th of July 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview online.