Would you like to become part of a team of professionals working in a vivid environment implementing EU funded projects that matter?
Currently, we are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Project Assistant for EU Projects (Erasmus+ KA2’s) to become part of our dynamic team in Malta.
Your role & responsibilities
You will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Manage Project implementation, including coordination of current partnerships
- Follow and manage project timetables, identifying implementation risks, working on solutions
- Prepare and submit Monitoring reports to responsible Managing Authorities
- Manage communication to third parties and stakeholders during project implementation
- Draft deliverables or supervise their quality
- Have good public speaking skills
- Help in organising project events
- Give presentations
To qualify for the role, you must have:
Academic background with a Bachelor or/and a Master’s degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Economics, or European studies
- Excellent English Knowledge (both written and oral)
- At least 3 years of KA2 project management experience is preferred
- Responsibility, consistency, and adherence to strict deadlines
- Proven track records in drafting, and implementing EU funded projects will be highly appreciated
- Travel availability (Schengen and non-Schengen)
- Excellent command of MS Office (mainly Excel and Word, but also Teams & Sharepoint Collaboration)
- Administrative, organizational, and communication skills
- Knowledge of a second language (especially Italian, French) will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on the level of experience
- A fulltime contract under the Maltese law
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely from home
Please send your CV, a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘EU funded Project Assistant: YOUR NAME’ in the subject field. The applications will be processed in full confidentiality. The deadline for applications is 15th of July 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview online.